Custom Pages

October 04, 2015

#LDSCONF

October 04, 2015
temple-11
temple-20temple-14temple-2-7temple-2-3temple-2-10
Today I walked around the Provo City Center in between sessions of #ldsconf in all of it's sunny glory. I drive past every morning on my way to work and like to keep tabs on the progress here (like woah), so it was nice to see up close for a change. Isn't it beautiful? I'm in love. Conference was all around nice. I loved Elder Nelsons' talk to women, "We need you to speak up and speak out!" and when Elder Uchtdorf said, "There is nothing noble or impressive about being cynical. Skepticism is easy, anyone can do it. It is the faithful life that requires moral strength, dedication, and courage." Thanks #ldsconf.

There are a lot of changes going on in this season of my life (what's new) and conference has helped me feel excited to embrace them. Changing weather, new routines, and holding myself accountable for some goals I have in mind. The first of which is the Haunted Half Marathon! I'm jumping on the training late, safely of course, but still feel good about it. I figure last year I trained for about a month and then totally derailed the next. So it's gotta be better than that, right? *Currently researching run-able costumes*. Also, oil pulling. It's a thing and I'm doing it.

(And yes, for those of you somewhat tuned into my life, my lover is halfway across the country. You read between the lines! You sneaky lot. I'm a lot proud, and a little sad, and we have FaceTime! If you really feel sorry for me {please, don't!} you can bring me cafe rio {no really, don't!} extra guac please {oh, stop!} chipotle's a nice backup {tortilla on the side, thx}).

3 comments :

  1. love all of your shots - seriously they are BEAUTIFUL! And love those conf quotes, so so good.

    Also, I think I know where we are going to lunch on Friday! My treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6.10.15

    beautiful shots, nat. let's just go to cafe rio together, yes??

    ReplyDelete