Custom Pages

November 04, 2013

November

November 04, 2013
DSC07558
DSC07505
DSC07542
DSC07564
DSC0756m9
DSC0754m3
DSC07575
DSC0758m0
Yesterday I woke up to snow falling outside of my window. All night I was tossing and turning from the cold, just waiting for my body to warm up. When morning came I was smart enough to stick some pillows down by my legs and feet. And once I finally got out of bed to close my window... Snow?! Oh boy. To kick off the arrival of said coldness, Coby and I climbed up some hill in South Fork. The view was incredible! The snow-capped Timp, deep blue sky, everything. We were pushed around by the wind a bit (a lot) and returned to the car with cold noses and cold fingers.

Well, November, here we go I guess.

7 comments :

  1. oh utah. i definitely don't miss waking up to snow falling. hope you manage to stay warm!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously, that's how i feel.... well here we go!
    your pictures are so beautiful, and your blog is very much darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cold noses. i can still feel it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys are my favorite, and i love all of your adventures

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this. i am living vicariously through you.

    also cold. ugh. we'll make it through this! we shall prevail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are cool.

    ReplyDelete