Custom Pages

September 09, 2011

List

September 09, 2011
1.  Chantel sent thank you notes to her wedding guests a while back, including me.  Said thank you notes featured my mosaics as the artwork.  SO incredibly honored.  And hey, free advertising!
{front}
{back}

2.  Have you watched this yet?  Do it now.  She is my hero.  My inspiration.  I'm not kidding.

3.  My drawing class is pretty cool, minus the fact that I need some serious help.

 4.  En route to BYU-I, Erin slept over!  Of course, a Miranda tribute was made.

5.  I could talk about the weight I've gained and how my thinking has shifted toxic again, but I won't.

6.  I watched What A Girl Wants tonight.  Takes me back to third grade.

7.  A couple weeks ago Lindsay and I pranked our fri-ends with the babies in honor of the PLL finale.
{we thought we were pretty clever.}

8.  Guess who's teaching Gospel Doctrine on Sunday?  Yupp.

9.  My communications class is amazing.  Finally somebody understands me!

10.  It needs to rain soon.  I miss it.

No comments :

Post a Comment