Custom Pages

September 29, 2011

"It Was Like I Was Watching Baywatch for the First Time!"

September 29, 2011
Welp, it looks like Lindsay and I had another date tonight.  I even paid!  It's times like these I'm grateful for her not so great new roommate that acts as the catalyst for such an urgent need of ice cream.  Although Chris did join us earlier in the night for some stalking of hott home teacher and scoring of free tickets to this weeks football game.  Not buying a sports pass?  Best decision ever.
These next couple of days will be so super busy with visiting teaching, being visit taught, producing 7 boards for drawing class, writing two papers, classes, cleaning checks, parents coming in town for the weekend, seeing brooke {from summer} who is here for the weekend, a girls night out dinner, and general conference.  Aiyiyi!  Lay it on me.

No comments :

Post a Comment