Custom Pages

December 17, 2009

Happy Christmas!

December 17, 2009
I love to see the temple.  And I love listening to MVT chior sing too!  And taking my dad's assistant Shelley and her son Jimmy!
And going through the nativities with Syd, Haley, Rachel, and Jerod!  Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

And let us all hope that I will totally pwn finals tomorrow!  100 question english test on AP terms I do not know?  Bring it on. Who knows what will be on my math final.  Glad my conditioning final is out of the way.   I ran a mile, a minute and thirty seconds slower than everyone else, with a freshly sprained ankle.  Crying at the end.  How embarrassing.  But hey, at least I know my ankle can't get any worse.  Right?

And Sissy Lauren is coming in manana!  She finally answered my sixth text over the last three days just now! The one she answers to is about Christmas shopping on Saturday, well that's a first.  So I guess we're going shopping on Saturday.  Holiday rush?  Bring it on.

And we all leave to drive up to P.City on Monday.  Woot woot!  And everyone else (family) is coming up after Christmas!  Who knew?  I sure didn't! Click here, I dare you! Now here!
Boy oh boy I love my family!  And then we can snuggle!
In the words of Harry Potter, Happy Christmas!
xoxoxo,
Natalie the Elf, what's your favorite color?

No comments :

Post a Comment